Monday, March 20, 2006

SXSW Blog Fusion Announcement (Honk For The Strokes)

Austin, Texas. 03.14.2006. Near the corner of Sitxth and Red River.

Hey scenesters, the hiatus is over! I'm back from Austin and I'll be starting to post photos from my trip daily for the next few weeks, so prepare to rock your tight little asses off through the camera lens. ALSO, I'm going to be writing about my time in Texas, potentially prospectively loosely tied to the pictures that I'm posting so be sure to visit DDCD often in the coming weeks. I have many a story to tell...

2 Comments:

Blogger B. Solomon said...

sweet pic, was the car parked? if you caught that while driving next to it that has to receive an award for something...

2:47 PM  
Blogger Dinner said...

It was parked ;(

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home